Monday, November 25, 2013

Mini Session #7- The Lesters

"Now when they had departed, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and said, " Rise, take the child and his mother, and flee to Egypt, and remain there until I tell you, for Herod is about to search for the child, to destroy him." And he rose and took the child and his mother by night and departed to Egypt."

-Matthew 2:13-14

As I was reading this passage I felt a tug in my heart, Jesus asking me, "Will you be like Joseph and rise in the middle of the night if I tell you to? Or will you wait till morning?".
I sat there speechless, for I cannot count the number of times that I have told Jesus. " Till Morning". Every time I encounter a person or a family that walks with Christ I admire their instant devotion and obedience. This "instant" obedience has become a rare precious jewel. I pray and I wish that this 'rare and precious jewel' becomes so part of my heart that I cannot stand to be withouth it. Why do I say all of this?

The Lesters have heard that call. Like Joseph and his dream God is asking them "will you give up your life and leave? Or will you wait till morning?" They are currently rising in the middle of the night, leaving everything they have known, to simply follow the voice of Jesus. This is something worth admiring.

Merry Christmas to the Lesters , I couldnt' be more happy than to share with you this precious family.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your Comment Here