Monday, December 30, 2013

Priscilla- Beauty Queen

There are some people that captivate you the moment you hear them speak or laugh. I believe this is what Priscilla does to many people. Both young and old, her character and good nature is what makes people turn their heads. Not many people do this to me and I am not easily impressed. Perhaps, she reminds me of a sibling, or maybe it's just because I knew her since she was in grade school. Now she is a senior in high school and has many dreams and expectations.

A few weeks ago I rented some lenses to photograph two sessions. Both of them had to be re-scheduled due to the poor weather conditions. It was my first time renting lenses and I wanted to try break in my new recently bought camera. Priscilla came to the rescue when she accepted my offer for a free photo shoot. She was my model for that weekend and she broke in my new camera!
Following are some of the best pictures... :)



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your Comment Here