Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Slates///Family Photo shoot/// Houston Photographer///

A few weeks ago I got asked to take family pictures. Usually, a big family group intimidates me. In fact, I get so nervous a few days before that when the day comes I have this "take it like a man" mentality. So this shoot started like this, feeling a little nervous, a little anxious, especially because I had a wedding right afterwards. Then, when I got there, rang the doorbell, and saw this precious family, I just simply relaxed. I felt I was entering a Home. Do you know that feeling? Sometimes you just get this sweet vibe when you meet a family. You know they are united, that they care for one another. Well, that day I felt it.

And so we went just a little ways out their backyard and started shooting. Loved every second of it. Practice makes perfect.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your Comment Here