Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Happenings//Newborn Sneak Peek///

Yesterday was perhaps one of the clumsiest days of my life. After spilling coffee on a baby's memory foam rocking chair, hitting this precious mom in the head (with my elbow) while trying to position baby, trying to put back one of my reflectors back to it's original shape.....Well I would say we had a pretty good session. Despite all of these events The family and I had a pretty good time.


But enough about me. I present to you Aubrie Nicole. This baby was borderline premie and weighs about 4-5 pounds. She was, however, very alert. At every click of my camera she cringed. It's almost as if she knew we were taking pictures of her. What a lady :)

Can't wait to share more!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your Comment Here