Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Bridal Shower- Lisbeth Hernandez/// Houston Photographer////



A few weeks ago I got asked by Lisbeth to take pictures for her bridal shower. I met Lisbeth a few years ago when planning my own wedding. At the time we developed an inside joke about wedding invitations (we have a great sense of humor, ha!) This sweet girl turned into a really good friend of one of my best friends. This is how we have personally kept up with each other. I love when friendships lead to other friends.

It's not enough to say that I had a great time, but I did. What made this event so great? The answer is simple: the presence of God. I can tell through documenting this event that this was not just any regular couple. I felt this was not going to be the last I hear of them changing the world together. In God's kingdom, there are no little people and no little places. This has become our philosophy for our photography. As we keep growing in our photography we encounter more of these people, who are willing to be used by God and become world changers in their own prayer closet. Lisbeth, it was a pleasure to hang out with you and your family on that day!












































































1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooooo much for documenting such a special day for me! Loved having you there :)

    ReplyDelete

Place your Comment Here